Monday, March 4, 2013

Kitty Key Chain DIY

Hey you guys, Katie here. As you probably know, Taylor has a kitten named Sisko. (If you didn't know, she's blogged about the joy of crafting with a cat here.) I made this EASY key chain with a little doodle of Sisko on it, and I'm going to show you how I made it.


Supplies: Chipboard Charm, Acrylic Paint, Sharpies, Key Ring, Jump Rings

1. Attach 4-6 jump rings in a chain and attach one end to the key ring.
2. Paint your charm a solid color. (guitars aren't what I wanted.) I chose white.
3. Using your sharpies doodle a kitty (or puppy if you're a dog person!) and a cute word.
4. Coat with mod podge to seal and attach to key ring with a jump ring.
That was probably the easiest key chain you've ever made! ;)

Want more DIY's? Hop over to my blog, Punk Projects!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment